Friday, October 23, 2009

rent property busines

After I got an article order from my friend about rent property, I am inspired to expand my rent property bussines by my self. Of course it will begin from the little ones. Not like website as big rent property which dominates big cities like London and the others.

I think to start it from my hometown, searching for houses, buildings, or warehouse which are rented. I will make a web then start to input advertisment about that places and their good sides. So, I will get the tenant to that houses, buildings, and warehouses. That is still my plan.

Why do I think to entered in rent property bussines? Of course, because of the human development that could be said fast, and the development of big cities are fast as well. A lot of people go to the city to start looking for income, and this fact gives a good market for this rent property bussines. Of course, they need residence, don't they? And to buy a sector area or house in a big city, it needs a great donation. Not everyone has enough donation to buy a house and their choice is searching for the rent houses.

Of course, before I start to do my plan to entered to rent house, office, and warehouse bussines, I must study about its system, profit, and the detail risk. But at present, I have a think that rent property bussines is a bussines which has a great opportunity, now and in the future the opportunity will be better

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think the design and construction in the European region has its own characteristics, not only because of its architecture is modern, building in Europe also have high imagination.